STONES FRENCH CONNECTION
BIENVENUE SUR STONES FRENCH CONNECTION
STONES FRENCH CONNECTION
BIENVENUE SUR STONES FRENCH CONNECTION

STONES FRENCH CONNECTION

FORUM CONSACRÉ AUX ROLLING STONES

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.

+35
jaggered
Phimeur
arnulphe
MMic
MT63
GoodbyeRubyTuesday
yakitory
tof64100
Bufalo
Mister D
Federentieva
ziggy1957
Fanfan
rrrronan
jagger2204
Silver Train
Damneur
Fireball
riffhard06
Momie Mati
florent
eleba
michel
Mojo
rockheroes
jamedward
Arikado
Louis
pif floyd
jplambert
momo riff
Aline95
nofilter
doudexile
Adrien
39 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
jplambert

jplambert

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2452

Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 10:49

Source IORR Posted by bye bye Johnny

Transcript of the interview with Zane Lowe, posted by Far Out. Apple will release the full interview later today - [music.apple.com]

Rolling Stones Interview: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards discuss new music, lockdown and more

Jagger and Keith Richards On New Rolling Stones Song:

Jagger: “It wasn’t written for now but it was written about being in a place which was full of life, and then now there’s all bereft of life, so to speak. And when I went back to what I’d written originally lyrically, it was all full of plague terms and things like that. I never actually used that, but it was all there. It was very close to the times that we’re living through now. But Keith Richards and I both had the idea that we should release it. But I said, ‘Well I’ve got to rewrite it’. Some of it is not going to work and some of it was a bit weird and a bit too dark. So I slightly rewrote it. I didn’t have to rewrite very much to be honest. It’s very much how I originally did it. I was just jamming.

“I was just playing a guitar and just wrote it like that. I don’t know what frame of mind I must’ve been in. I mean it was semi-humorous, then it got less humorous and I don’t know. Sometimes these things take a long time to write but this, I just wrote it really quickly in like 10 minutes. We played this song just Keith Richards and myself and a friend of ours, Steve. We routined it together after I’ve done it and we worked some parts out. And then we went and recorded it with a band. Then last week I redid the vocals for this. And it’s just open to own interpretation to a certain extent of course. But yeah, no, it was a little strange because the original was so much apropos of the times we were living through already.”

Richards: “It’s a strange thing, you know what I mean? But it’s just something that happens between Mick and me without us having to really think about it. Mick had come up with a song and we recorded it over a year ago, I think last February in LA. It’s sort of eerie when suddenly it’s coming to life, I mean the ghost comes to life. Mick and I have been in touch, but obviously only via the satellite. I had said to Don about a month or so ago, I said, ‘Hey, this is a time for the ghost town track’. And then Mick called me and said the same thing and that great minds think alike. And they said, ‘Yeah I need to fix some of the lyrics or the vocal’. So we sort of did it from outer space. But I actually liked the way it turned out.”

Richards on new music and evolving the working relationship with Jagger:

“I didn’t mean to be so stingy with you guys. I didn’t know it was that long. Look, there’s more coming. Okay. I mean, because we were cutting ‘Living in a Ghost Town’ as part of a new album along with several other tracks. And we just pulled this one out because I mean obviously I’m not staring you in the face and you say, ‘You got to say it now’. But otherwise there is, I promise you more stuff to come. And obviously Mick and I started writing songs together in the 60s when we were sharing the same apartment.

“Then after Exile on Main Street, that’s when the band exiled. And so then Mick and I, it took us a while to develop a new way of writing while not actually together. I could knock on Mick’s door and say, ‘Hey, I’ve got an idea’, and we’d write it. Now it has to be done. Yeah, it’s a different way but the world is a big place. I’m still trying to figure it out. We’ve got another five or six tracks and there’s a lot of sort of soul feel about it for some reason without anybody intending to. I’m keeping an eye on it and also Mick and I are obviously right now we’ve got nothing else to do but write some more songs, right?”

Jagger on the current coronavirus crisis:

“I mean, for me, I’m very lucky because I’m in a profession, if you want, that I’m able to work. Right now we would have been rehearsing to go on tour. Unfortunately I have other facets and so I’m very lucky so I can do stuff like redo the song that we just talked about. I’ve been writing other songs, new songs, finishing off other ones so I can work a lot from home. But not everyone’s in that lucky position. And people say, “Yeah, I can,” but there’s a lot of people that can’t. A lot of people lost their jobs and it’s not your fault.

“It’s circumstances completely out of your control. It’s not as though I did a bad job or I screwed up on my job and got fired. It’s 20 million people lost their jobs completely for something that’s nothing to do with them at all. And also the less money you have, the more worries you have. So for lots of people, it’s really tough. I mean, I have friends and they live in really small apartments in a big city and they don’t have anywhere to go and they’ve lost their job. I’m very, very lucky and I’m very aware how lucky I am, but not everyone’s as lucky as me. And it’s been a horrible time for everyone. But some people worse than others.”

Jagger on writing during the crisis:

“This is a weird thing about writing. It’s like I’ve written things down obviously about the times we’re living and everything but then you want escapism as well. When this might come out, this might be all in the past or we’re going to be in a different place or we don’t know what’s going to happen to us.

“So you don’t want to just concentrate on this moment. But of course you do want to document it as well because it’s very important. So you got to just let things come, see what comes out and be aware that you’ve got a multitude of choices to draw on.”

Jagger the 15-year wait for a Rolling Stones record:

“Long time ago. Last original Stones. Yeah, it was so long. And I think one of the problems I personally have with it is that it’s suddenly that you want it to be really good. So I don’t just want it to be a good album, I want it to be great. You know? Yes, I’m very hard on myself.

“If I write something or if I write something with Keith Richards or whatever, it’s going to be great. It can’t just be good.”

Jagger discusses tour postponement:

“Postponing tours is really bad and the whole touring thing, we don’t know what’s going to be happening. We don’t know when there’s going to be the next football match. We don’t know when the next tour outside’s going to be. You would imagine that playing outside would be more healthy than playing inside, one would imagine, but you don’t know. And people are saying, “Well are you going to be playing in a stadium that’s 40,000 people? You’re going to have 20,000 people in there,” for instance. But this is all in the realm of conjecture.”

Jagger on heart surgery recovery:

“Well first of all, after I had this heart operation, after two weeks I went to get a check-up and I spoke to the doctor to say, “Look, I know you’ve got this tour on, but really you should take the summer off.” And the guy said to me, “Okay, so you can go on tour now.” I said, “What do you mean?” I said, “Do I have to take it easy?” He said, “No, you do anything you want.” I thought I was going to get the summer off at this point. Just go. Just go “Is there any restrictions?” He said, “No, there’s no restrictions. Just do what you’d normally do.” So I did. So that made me feel good in a way. So I just did what I did.

How do Rolling Stones build a setlist?

Jagger: “I mean I always like to go through the songs and make lists and try and figure out to do something that hasn’t been either never been done or done very, very rarely. And so to throw something a bit different in. The thing is it’s a weird vibe that you get if you’re playing it because mostly we play in stadiums, right? So when you get an audience like 30, 40, 50, 60,000 people, it becomes a sort of common denominator as opposed to 300. If you’re playing to 300 people, you can play anything you like because they’re very happy to listen to anything you want because everyone’s like close.

“Yeah, they would like to hear a few familiar numbers, but you can more than if you’re playing to 50,000 people. The majority of those people want to hear certain songs. They’re not going to hear every song they want, but they expect to hear certain things. And if you don’t play them, they’re kind of, I’m not saying they’re disappointed, but there’s definitely a thing.”

How will The Rolling Stones keep moving forward?

Jagger: “As I said to you before, I want to finish off some of these tracks that we’ve recorded. I can do that myself at home here in this room where we’re talking now. I can work in here and I can work with other band members and finish off things that are sort of halfway. And start creating new things completely. If we can’t all get together, we can send bits and people can work on them at home or in a studio or whatever. It shows you it was relatively easy to do that piece for the TV show in the Can’t Get What you Want piece.

“That was relatively easy to set to sort of make a track and kick it off and then send it to everyone else and ask them to play it. It’s the stuff you can do. But I mean there’s obviously no substitute for being together. I’m sure that it’s not going to be forever, that you won’t be able to get together and do music. We’re totally in the world of theorising and conjecture as far as concerts are concerned at the moment, so we don’t know. We just have to guess that these possibilities could happen. This could happen, this could happen. We’re not going to have live concerts for a little bit I think, but hopefully it won’t be forever.”

Richards discusses self-isolation:

The same way I guess. Hunkering down with the family and a couple of friends and a dog or two and just holding it out. We got a new puppy just a week ago just to keep ourselves occupied. It’s coming out as Honey I think. Yeah, it’s a little French bulldog. About three months old. She’s really sort of enlivened the household.”

Richards discusses Rolling Stones rehearsals:

“To me it’s all in the rehearsal. Traditionally in those two or three weeks doing rehearsals, it’s far harder work for me than actually doing the show. Rehearsing is my way of getting in shape. Get more intense. I want things to be right and we all do. And we stay standing on our feet for like ridiculous hours, 10, 12 hours sometimes just because rehearsing is where you get it all together. And it’s where you can screw up and also come out with like fresh ideas on how to play something.

“So, that’s the hard work. Lovely hard work. I love it, but I ain’t doing it now. I mean the idea now of getting back on the road, and for us all to be back in crowds again without giving a shit. That’s going to be a beautiful thing, right? Just going to have to hunker down for a bit and then we can get it together. Let’s see how things go, hopefully, next year.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ziggy1957

ziggy1957

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2157

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 11:01

C’est encore Mick le moteur dans tout ça, les autres ne font que suivre...
jaggered
Administrateur
jaggered

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9818

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 11:08

édifiant
Ron mime sa gratte
Mick son jeu de scène
son comparse les mains dans les poches
se sent concerné ?

Modérateur
jagger2204

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12235

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 11:15

Keith ne serait il pas victime d'une certaine........lassitude...??

16 01 10 langue2

Fanfan
Administrateur
Fanfan

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2314

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 11:38

jagger2204 a écrit:

16 01 10 langue2

Deja que les "oh oh oh oh" je supporte pas mais Keith il est concerné c'est fou,  il s'en tamponne  le coquillard du refrain voir peut être même du titre...
yakitory

yakitory

Masculin Nombre de messages : 610

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 11:57

Fanfan a écrit:
jagger2204 a écrit:

16 01 10 langue2

Deja que les "oh oh oh oh" je supporte pas mais Keith il est concerné c'est fou,  il s'en tamponne  le coquillard du refrain voir peut être même du titre...

il tape du pied quand meme Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 920276
florent

florent

Masculin Nombre de messages : 126

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 13:12

Visiblement ca plait : ce samedi midi le single est numéro 1 dans les ventes de singles sur Itunes avec 4 étoiles sur 5.
tof64100

tof64100

Masculin Nombre de messages : 225

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 13:16

ils auraient dû faire appel à mick taylor et bill wyman.
au moins ils auraient finis sur un dernier album qui aurait plu aux fans.
Là, ça va être un album de mick jagger avec featuring les stones.
Momie Mati

Momie Mati

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1041

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 14:20

tof64100 a écrit:

Oui.
Et ressusciter Brian Jones aussi. Qui serait venu jouer en hologramme
nofilter

nofilter

Masculin Nombre de messages : 386

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 14:21

Momie Mati a écrit:
tof64100 a écrit:

Oui.

C'est surtout l'absence de Dick Taylor qui fait tâche.
Arikado

Arikado

Masculin Nombre de messages : 284

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 14:36

Non mais que Keith et Ronnie ne se sentent pas concerné par ce titre, c'est tout à fait compréhensible.
C'était également le cas pour Rain Fall Dawn et quelques autres daubes.
Pas de panique, des riffs en open tuning il y en aura dans le prochain disque.
Je reste très confiant même si je n'aime pas Living In A Ghost Of Town.
stadium

stadium

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1153

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 14:57

Je suis une fois de plus, j'allais dire exaspéré mais le mot est peu fort, énervé suffira, de cet espèce de ressentiment qui perdure vis à vis de Jagger, et qui est encore ressorti avec la parution de Ghost Town.

Bon question business/organisation  l'entreprise Rolling Stones roule grâce à lui , au moins depuis le début des années 70.
Question inspiration, il a toujours affirmé que le passé ne l'intéressait pas, alors il a souvent poussé vers des voies de traverse, par rapport à  la musique des années  68-72, vous les imaginez arrêtés au style de cette année  là ?
Pas moi.
Dans le domaine  des relations humaines,  j'imagine qu' il a du ronger son frein pour supporter certains jours  l'état  du sympathique junkie présent dans les RS dans les seventies.
Probable aussi que si sa carrière solo avait décollé dans les années 80, les RS auraient arrêté, on voit mal alors le sympathique junkie desintoxiqué prendre en charge la gestion de l'entreprise à  ce moment là.

La continuité de la relation des 2 "Glimmer Twins" reste un miracle , qui n'est pas forcément réductible  à  de simples considérations de carrière.
Et Mick à eu raison de  parfois pousser les Stones hors de leur zone de confort pour survivre tout simplement.
C'est ce qui nous vaut d'entendre aujourd'hui ce Ghost Town , un peu miraculeux.
Merci Mick.
Federentieva

Federentieva

Masculin Nombre de messages : 445

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 15:13

D'accord sur la gloire qu'il faut rendre à Mick.
C'est grâce à lui que les gens passent encore un bon moment en aller voir les Stones aujourd'hui.
C'est un showman exceptionnel et un grand chanteur de rock.
Et la manière dont il a mené sa barque est remarquable.
Personnellement, j'éprouve encore plus d'admiration pour lui que pour Keith.

En revanche, là où je diverge de ton opinion, c'est quand tu dis qu'il a eu raison de faire évoluer le style des Stones après 1972.
Il y a eu quelques heureuses exceptions, bien sûrs, mais globalement je trouve que cette recherche de modernité factice fut un échec.
Je m'en serais très bien porté qu'ils collent encore et toujours à leur style de 1972, c'est là-dedans que je les trouve les meilleurs et, si je veux écouter autre chose, il y a tellement d'artistes.
Après bon, c'est une tendance que j'ai de préférer que les artistes restent toujours fidèles à leur style, quitte à se répéter.
Momie Mati

Momie Mati

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1041

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 15:15

stadium a écrit:
(...)

+1 (ou à peu près).
Le « à peu près » vient de cette réflection, qui clôt le docu « crossfire Hurricane » qui retrace très bien les 15 glorieuses du groupe, à propos de l’impasse dans laquelle se trouvait le groupe, liée au mode vie excessif des uns et de l’autre au milieu des 70’s, et qui explique le rôle « salvateur » qu’a eu l’arrivée de Ronnie et sa fraîcheur dans le groupe à ce moment là
Mais +1
jaggered
Administrateur
jaggered

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 16:38

stadium a écrit:
La continuité de la relation des 2 "Glimmer Twins" reste un miracle, qui n'est pas forcément réductible à de simples considérations de carrière

cf la beuverie de 1988 sensée vider leurs sacs et sceller leur réconciliation

Administrateur
jaggered

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 16:41

Federentieva a écrit:
Après bon, c'est une tendance que j'ai de préférer que les artistes restent toujours fidèles à leur style, quitte à se répéter.

Cite moi des exemples de groupes n'ayant jamais évolué ?
Ils ont sombré dans l'oubli, ou ne remplissent qu'un club de 200 idolâtres de temps en temps
Evolution = Vie, tout simplement

Federentieva a écrit:
D'accord sur la gloire qu'il faut rendre à Mick.(...) Personnellement, j'éprouve encore plus d'admiration pour lui que pour Keith.

Dans mes bras !!!
m... barrière sociale !
(hélas confiné je n'ai plus mon extrait d'Astérix)

Federentieva

Masculin Nombre de messages : 445

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 16:52

Il ne me semble pas qu'un Brassens ait énormément évolué au cours de sa carrière. Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 99086
jaggered
Administrateur
jaggered

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 17:04

Certes
mais sa carrière a duré beaucoup moins longtemps que celle des Stones !!

tof64100

Masculin Nombre de messages : 225

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 17:52

Momie Mati a écrit:
tof64100 a écrit:

Oui.

Et pourquoi pas Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 99086
jaggered
Administrateur
jaggered

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 18:03

tof64100 a écrit:

Autant Taylor a été accepté en 2012/2013, autant Wyman c'est fichu je pense :
écoeuré depuis l'02 de 2012 quand Mick ne l'a même pas salué perso

nofilter

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 19:06

Le commentaire du membre confirmé "Stadium" est parfait.
jagger2204
Modérateur
jagger2204

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12235

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 19:19

Un peu de publicité.....

New York...
Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 25_04_13

Los Angeles...
Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 25_04_14

Source The Rolling Stones

16 01 10  langue2

jaggered
Administrateur
jaggered

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 19:51

à quoi sert une pub si personne est dehors ??

MT63

Masculin Nombre de messages : 186

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 20:12

Je pense qu'il faut prendre le morceau '' Living in a ghost town '' pour ce qu'il est : une chanson écrite en 10 minutes, sur un thème d'actualité,
sortie par le groupe pour garder le contact avec  son public.
J'aurais peut-être préféré une inspiration plus émouvante sur la crise comme le '' Let Your Love Be Known '' de Bono mais ce n'est pas grave et j'ai confiance,
ils vont bien finir par la retrouver l'inspiration.
Et puis mon fils aime beaucoup.
La légende continue et la relève est assurée.
jaggered
Administrateur
jaggered

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2020 - 20:15

j'essaye d'imaginer ce que çà donnerait en live
K tjrs les mains dans les poches ?
Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 616968

Masculin Nombre de messages : 406

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Avr 2020 - 16:39

Agréable chansonnette gentiment compatissante et s'efforçant d'être sautillante.

En revanche, en estimer la ligne de basse du niveau de celle de Miss you, c'est trop dur pour le dear old Bill. Il faut finir par admettre qu'il les a quittés définitivement depuis quasi 30 ans, il faut savoir ''pardonner'', tourner la page, aller de l'avant, live and let live.
nofilter

nofilter

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Avr 2020 - 20:27

Le single cd est sorti, a t-on des infos sur la face B?

La version instrumentale?
YCAGWYW version globale citizen?
florent

florent

Masculin Nombre de messages : 126

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Avr 2020 - 21:08

sur le fait que le titre ait été écrit il y a une an, vous y croyez ? J'avoue que perso je comme à douter...!

arnulphe

arnulphe

Masculin Nombre de messages : 54

MessageSujet: Ghost save the Queen   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Avr 2020 - 21:34

J'adore ce titre avec "Rain Fall Down" bien sur ! Mais pas aussi bon que sex Criiiiiiiiiime à mon avis. Oui les stones ont bel et bien inventé le waste-trash rock avec ce style. Pour les initiés et les oreilles averties seulement.
Difficile pour les Glimmers malgré l'age d'être musical sans Mick Taylor, Billy Preston, Nicky Hopkins ou Bill Wyman !
Le duo termine donc en beauté avec ce titre mainstream sans consistance tout comme il avait commencé avec "Come on"………… un pauvre Twist :)))
Phimeur

Phimeur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3352

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 28 Avr 2020 - 10:08

nofilter a écrit:
Le single cd est sorti,

A priori la sortie est prévue le 26 juin 2020.
http://stonestraductions.wifeo.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.   Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Living in a Ghost Town sorti 23 avril 2020.
Page 4 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant